About Kimei Global
We provide outsourcing services to clients in Japan, Hongkong, Taiwan, APAC, North America, etc. At Kimei, we bring humans as the core of development. We respect, learn from, and support each other in Kimei's story.
With many years of experience in the software industry and working with Japan, Korea, and APAC markets, we are confident to offer the best solutions for customers in the digital economy.
Our core services offering includes:
● Offshore development
● Software maintenance & support
● E-commerce development
● Salesforce ecosystem
● Develop eCommerce system features according to client requirements based on Salesforce's SaaS platform
● Integrate & link data with 3rd systems: ERP/Payment/SCS/OMS
● Consulting Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) technology expertise for solution design and technical implementation
● Design, code, unit test, and code review iterative improvements to the platform
● Ensure adherence to sound architecture
● Improving and maintaining engineering guidelines
● Stay current with digital commerce technology
● Drive technical process improvements to site release strategy
● Technical complexity reduction
● Translate business and marketing challenges into well-designed solutions
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to determine the best path for Salesforce platform implementation
● Stay in tune with the latest Salesforce technology updates, changes, community, and roadmap(s)
● Understand the ins and outs of complex technology environments and know how to optimize solutions for efficiency and simplicity
● At least 3+ years of experience as a Web Developer
● At least 1+ years of experience as a Salesforce B2C Commerce Cloud Developer
Nice to have:
● Knowledge of digital commerce components such as Users, Catalog, Pricing, Inventory, Campaign/Promotion, and Payment
● Knowledge of digital commerce integration such as CMS, DAM, PIM, OMS, and ERP
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Ability to work effectively with non-technical personnel
What we offer
● 13th month & Performance bonus.
● All employees are involved in social insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance, periodic health examinations, etc.
● Provide laptop and monitor.
● Holidays are based on the annual announcement of the Government.
● Company trip, annual health check, year-end party: once per year.
● Activity outdoors, happy hour in/out office, Birthday gift.
● Other interesting activities: weekly fruit party, team building…
● Free parking fee.
● Free snack/coffee/tea.
● Gifts for Children's Day, Women's Day, and Men's Day
And much more, join us and let yourself explore a fantastic journey!